If we live according to the truth of our sexuality, we fulfill the very meaning and being of our existence.
Pope John Paul II



Monday, August 27, 2012

And....we're back!

Well, well, well. A looong absence from the social media world, yes, but never an absence from the message of TOB!

Despite my apparent lack of presence I have still been busy spreading the Theology of the Body not only afar, but also near...as our beautiful, squishy baby #3 just turned 6 months old!


You know you want a picture:






There. Now you know why I have been away: I've been too busy nibbling on baby cheeks (while chasing around a 4 1/2 and 2 1/2 year-old!) and the Mauss-household has been quite full of laughter, joy, and busy-ness. Not only that, but right after little Levi's arrival, I was busy at various youth groups (with said baby in a sling, might I add) sharing TOB with high-schoolers from St. Patrick's and St. Charles in Tacoma.

And I have lots more plans to do the same in this upcoming 2012-2013 year. Plans that take me to different churches all over the great Archdiocese of Seattle: down south to Vancouver, up North to Seattle, and even to the paradise island of Maui come January. (ah, the hard life, I know...)

Stay tuned for more info and more reflections on life, love, faith and the Theology of the Body. Oh, and you really want to keep checking in because you never know when I'm going to post more baby pictures.


See.





No comments:

Post a Comment